Safety protocols in our clinics
At TLC Laser Eye Centres, to ensure the health and safety of our patients and employees, we have implemented additional protocols beyond our usual standard health and safety measure.
We have implemented the following measures and screening procedures:
- The amount of available appointments per day has been reduced to limit the number of patients that can be in the centre at the same time.
- Patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their appointments and again when entering the centre. Patients experiencing the following symptoms are asked to stay home and reschedule their appointment: flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, difficulty breathing , repeated shaking with chills, fatigue (a lot more than usual), muscle pain, feeling sick, loss of appetite as well as a sudden loss of smell or taste.
- Companions cannot accompany you inside the centre but can meet you at the centre entrance when your appointment is complete.
- All patients and centre personnel are required to wear face masks. Please bring your own or one will be provided to you.
- All patients are required to use the hand sanitizer located at the entrance of the centre prior to entering. Upon entering the centre, patients’ temperature may be checked.
- We practice physical distancing in the centre and patients will be placed 2 meters (6 feet) from each other.
- All rooms and common areas with patient contact are disinfected regularly. Chairs used in consultation rooms are disinfected between each patient.
- Screens have been installed in several locations and in exam rooms to provide separation between centre staff and patients.
- We ask patients to leave all extra unnecessary items such as food, drinks, coats, large bags in their car or at home.
For any questions please call us at 1-855-756-2020.